Title: Lead Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are currently looking for a Lead Engineer & Co-Founder to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders, and customers to build cutting edge solutions for gaming content creators.
What We’re Looking For:
- A remarkable engineer committed to building tools to document the history of a gaming generation.
- An engineer who is a peer to the CEO. You have a comp-sci degree, you’ve built something awesome, and you’re passionate about building great systems and creating a positive impact to a generation of gamers.
- A leader who thinks & acts like an owner. Someone who can take ownership of their side of the business, making business driven decisions that drive our mission forward.
- Trustworthy: A combination of both character & competency. Investors, customers, and employees all need to have complete trust in you to build and manage our technology.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills: You need to be able to work directly with all stakeholders, mentoring junior engineers, explaining technical limitations to the product team, and able to articulate our company mission to investors.
- Passionate: You care deeply about what we’re building and understand the importance of our mission.
Technical Description & Requirements:
- Deep understanding of gaming culture & lifelong gamer
- Experience building & leading fast paced, first-rate technology teams
- Strong manager who can successfully set and track goals, coach, and inspire team members
- Hands-on full-stack software development experience
- Proven track record building and scaling a variety of front and back-end technologies and relational databases
- Expert in software development best practices; Git, TDD, Testing/QA, Agile)
- Excellent product sense with prior work on consumer products
- Ability to effectively work in a fast paced cross-functional environment
- Prior experience with startups, preferably as a founder